Jan 12, 2009

Paris-Land of Romance

Paris...
Erm...
The first impression it gave to me is...
Not Effiel Tower...
Thx to my sis...
To them...
Paris=LV
Hahaxz...
That super expansive but normal looking brand for me...
Yea yea...
Louis Vuitton...
First Destination we went...
Of course...
The one and only Effiel Tower...
Night View was nice...


I nearly piss myself up there....
As most ppl noe...
I got...erm....
Some problem with height...
XD
So no pic on top...
hahaxz..


Erm...this is...
Northam Dam...
Something like that...
That Disney movie...
Hunchback of Northam Dam...
I guess...XD

Musee Du Louvre...
The Da Vincci Code said that Jesus wife is burried below this building...
Dont noe is it true...
Hahaxz...


Effiel Tower...
Day time view...

Arc De Triomphe...
And it is facing this Street...

Avenue Des Champs Elysees...
Whoever who likes to shop and loves branded stuff...

DONT MISS THIS STREET!!!

What is so unique bout tis street...

Hmm...well...
It is full of Branded Shops...
Women dream...
Their Heaven on Earth...
LV, BV, D&G and many more...
I am not a brand freak...
So i dont really understand...
hahaxz...
The HQ of LV
My sis was so smart...
Trick my dad to buy her a LV...
And to show fairness...
He bought my mom 1 too...
And i also got something...
The paper Bag...XD


Red light district of Paris...
4 poser...
=)

Leaving...





Train Station...
On the way back to UK...
=D

No comments: