Jun 20, 2009

Random...

Since there is still a few days left till uni reopen...
Stroll around Melbourne City wid vv....
Some1 to shop wid me...
Hahaxz...
Random pictures of the 2 of us....
After living here for around 4 months...
I never walked to so many places until this few days wid her...


Brought her to eat chicken rice since she want it so badly...


Having Nasi Goreng Kampung in a Malaysia Restaurant...

Testing FCUK mia shirt and vest...
After testing....
I look good in it....
Admit it pls...
XD

But then...
Look at the price....
Both the shirt and vest add up...
$300aud...
Damn...
Put it back and went out...
=(

Feeling the warm sun...
Hahaxz...


Yup...
Winter...
And she luan me to buy her Ice cream...


Federation Square...

Ok mom and dad....
I gt my hair cut 2day...
Cowlvin...
Thx for recommending me...

Tadaaa!!!
Me like like...
Hahaxz...
Thinner....
Yup...

=)

On the tram...
Sleeping....
XD
Will update more pic soon...
Tired day...
1 more day left...
Hmm...
=(

1 comment:

shizu said...

do u mean ur hair thinner or ur body thinner??lolx...