Feb 2, 2009

life after 18...=(

I am leaving ppl...=(
Feb 15th...
Haih...
To Melbourne...
Starting another new chapter in my life...
My ife is like...
Hmm...
Hiking...

At first...
U are alone...
That doesnt feel good...
I hate being a lonely cow...
=(

Road can be bright...
Or sometimes...dark...
And scary..=(


But then...
This is where FRIENDS appear...
=D
During the journey of hiking...
Stand by ur side when u are going to fall..
Like in the pic...
Jimmy supporting my ass...XD
Take some nice picture of you...=)

Wait for u when u r tired...


Drink some nice refreshing water wid u...


And of course...
Pose wid u...
=D

When we r lost...
@.@
Yea...
Friends are there to help...
Of course...
My personal GPS...
Jackson Tan Baba...
MINE....XD


Sit together just to chill...
=)


Lend each other a shoulder...
Not in a gay way....
hahaxz...

Look at the same direction together...

IGNORE BRUCE PLS...

But when the time comes...
Each of us have to choose our own direction...
Some choose the same direction...
Some dont...
Look at the pic...
Bruce and Jimmy choose psdc...
Jackson choose disted...
I choose Aus...
=(


Although we might choose different direction...
We still...
Look at the same future...=D
Still good friends in the future...

I know this post is complicated...

Just to let every1 know...
The road ahead is always unknown and mysterious...
It might be dangerous...It might be unclear...

But then...
No matter what happen...
There is still friends to discover the unknown wid u...
=D
For example...
Jumping off the cliff...
=)
This post is to let all my friends in Malaysia know that...
I am glad i manage to know ever single 1 of u...
yea yea...
Including u Bruce...
XD
All the best wid each and every1 own future...

No comments: