Feb 25, 2009

Fast update

In McDonlad's now...
My house wont be having any internet till at least next week...
How is every1 bec home?
Fine?
I am fine here...
Life is good...
My housemate are fine...
Very nice...
We even cooked together...
=)
Bought the Arenas 0 2day...
So happy...
But then...
The feel of guilt is there...
XD
Will post up pic asap...
Lots of nice pics of my house and my University...
The shopping here is great...
Lots of terrific place to shop...
XD
Hope to see every1 soon...
=)

1 comment:

Sing Yee said...

u guys cooked together?
good oso la...
or else if they eat ur food...
maybe u'll be sent back by the next day.... :]
i tot u say u'll be having internet by this week.... :[
anyway...
u bought ARENAS 0??
i tot u say u'll have to wait until the sales begin...
u bloddi obnoxious sucker!!
oh yeah... u told me ur place was boring wat... y sudd say terrific..
did u changed ur mine?
prefer staying in victoria ad rite...
after online checking melbourne and sydney...
u noe wat....
i bloodi prefer melbourne...
why don't u convince HER to go to ur place instead? :]
oh ya...
wanna ask u something...
what is "spam"???
i saw it in a lot of ppl's blog la...