Jul 17, 2009

Bored

Life here is boring....
Doing all the same stuff over and over again everyday....
Thats why nt updating my blog....
Wake up...
Bath...
Eat...
Uni....
Back...
Watch movie...
Cook...
Eat...
Bath....
Sleep...
Damn....
Nth to do during lecture...
Took a few pic...
Jus for fun...




Recently....
Because of my boring life....
My housemate...
Thx to them...
Introduce Dota to me...
Hahaxz....
Okok lar...
Addictive if play with friends....
And i started playing last friday....
This is the score....
XD
Nelson is last....
Hahaxz....
Noober....
Rude Dude....
All the way on top....
XD
Thx to them...
I got a new stuff to add into my daily routine...
Dota...
Went for steamboat the other day...
Jus post up some pic....
Since nth to post much...


Quite ok....
Eat all u can type....
A good way during winter time....
Jus to show off wat i had cook...
Okok...
Me and Nelson...
Hahaxz...
Lamb Chop...
Damn proud....
And this is wat i usually do if they go clubling...
Movie...
And a few easy cooking dish....
Tats all....
Next post gonna be very soon....
=)

No comments: