Aug 1, 2009

Random again...

Jus some pictures to show wat i am doing lately....
All this event happen some times ago...
Cuz my internet was slow...
Unable to post up anything...
Went to honda...
Pick up Cowlvin new ride...
hahaxz...
I like the new city...


Vacuum the dirty car of nelson...
Went pool after tat...




Found a true mamak stall in melbourne...
XD
But then...
The dishes above are worth $60...
Wtf...
Mamak food is $60?
Omg...

Went bball again after i sprain my ankle...
Hahaxz...
They decide to eat at Tan Tan house....
So we went to safeway to buy some groceries...






Nice rite his place....
I like the apartment...
Jus...
Too expansive to live in....
Haih...
Everything is expansive here...


Account test last week....
Nt bad result....
80%
Hehe...
Good boy i am...
XD

Sliced my finger...
While trying to open the f**king ham tin...
Sucks...

After some help from my housemate...
Tadaaa.....
Still pain...



Went to Mervyn house for cs...
Hahaxz...
He lives with his brother...
And they live in a townhouse...
I still prefer Land house...
Bigger...
more spacious..
Can do watever i like to the house...
=D

VV drop by last week....
Took her here and there a while....
done some shopping..
hahaxz...
And we went Yam Cha together with my housemate...
Damn nice the Yam cha..
hahaxz....
Anyway...
Thats all...
Will post more soon...
oh yea...

Happy Birthday to....
U pang sai I phut sai....
XD
Ooi Twinker...
Jimmy Ooi...
Also know as...
Ooi Chuin Ker....

No comments: