Nov 6, 2008

HSC

HSC IS almost OVER!!!


2day second last paper...
Chemistry...
Finished...
Now left accounts students...
Including me....
Waiting for 17th of nov to come...
lalala....
I am not scared...=D
Ho Siong Kee "dropped" Acc...
PUSSY...XD
Went brunch wid Bruce Ong...
Middel Road there...
Drop him to coll...
Then went to INTI to pick up those ass...
Me,Row Boat,Denus,ZY and Siong Kee..
We went to QB NANDOS...

I was bored...hahaxz...
So i messed wid their fries...
Denus challenge me Time Crisis 4...
Well....he is the first person to defeat me...
not bad...XD
I suggested to CS..
They agreed....
Went to INFINITY...
Well....
We r Noisy,High,Mad and Siao...
Enjoyed...XD
Ho Siong Kee SUCKS in CS...
Hahaxz...
Train more sucker...
Rushed home...
Fetch Qin, Ker And Fatty Jin to BBall...
lalala....
Tired...
Mc Donald for dinner...

What is happening...

Hmm...Need time to sort it out....

=D






2 comments:

oneonefivefour said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
oneonefivefour said...

haha.. wat u did to the fries i did to chicken bones.. at nandos auto city wid yy..lolx.. i'll try find the photo..
chrizto-B