Nov 10, 2008

Stuck and Trunk

Went out wid 小胖 2day...
Sunway Carnival Mall...
Small...
Watched HSM 3...
Erm....
5 out of 10...
The music are nice...
Thx aunty for the biscuit..=D
On the way home...
Some view from the always slow moving Penang Bridge...

When I reached the fly-over beside QBM... Wtf...
JAM...
I was stuck at there...
For a very very long time....
And I was bored...
So i snap some pictures to un-bored myself...
XD....





Does tis pic resemble a robot face?

I was very very bored indeed...



Few weeks ago...
I saw something which I liked very much...
But i dint buy it...
Cuz i felt it was kinda expansive...
But my stupid 小胖...
She bought it without me knowing...
And gave it to me 2day...
Tut but...
THX...
Really thx for the "swimming trunk"...
n 3^07...




I like the red 1...
Sexy...=D
Thx again 小胖

My personnal favourite...
Spending time with u...
=)


4 comments:

oneonefivefour said...

a very happy robo

Genie Ooi said...

wakak...
our house so near..
when also can go out de lar..
onli depend u wana fetch me or not nia mar...
lol...
later vv scold me ar..
kakakz...
see lar... got chance ask vv n ccy out 2gether...
=)

vvc said...

blek =P
tut 大胖...
gerli: wat vv scold? scold wat scold wat? ala...XP

shizu said...

u really wu liao lo....
jam also want to snap photo!!