Nov 21, 2008

Tired

Since wed...
Been working at my dad technical office...
1 word...
TIRED...
But still...
I learned a lot of stuff...
And listening to my dad techincal workers joke...
Damn nice...
2day reached office at 9...
Out from the office from 9.30 till 5.30...
Running everywhere...
Factory...
Supplier...
Service centre..
Damn...
Hot and tired...
Nite join Baba and Ker for dinner...
"背没分"
XD
Then later went to qin house...
Talked...
His walkie talkie is fun...XD



New camera has arrived...
Play wid it...
Still trying to get use to it...
A few shots from the camera...
And the model is.....
My laptop...
=D



Going "past the bridge"
I got to see my baby
You way ahead of the game
You got me riding like
Vroom on a "perodua"
Vroom at 11 nite
Racing to your love
Cause you got my "engine" running
Vroom, vroom, vroom, vroom
You know i'm trying to get to you, you, you, you
You know that i want you girl
Vroom, vroom, vroom, vroom
You know i gotta get to you, you, you, you
Get to you

No comments: