Mar 2, 2009

Finally!!!

Finally...
I can online...
=)
Life is great here...
The only thing i hate here is...
lots of china man here...
And the whether is a little bit coo coo...
It can be damn hot 2day...
And 2ml will freeze ur ass into ice...
Btw...
I am living in a nice house...
all my housemate are fine...
Here are some pic...
=D


The backyard...
Where we hang out cloth...
those are my socks...XD

The Common Area...
Where every1 hang out together...
=D

The kitchen
Where we always cooked together...
And this is where the greatest egg are fried...XD

2 fridge for us...

Laundry room...

The pathway to my room...
Room 1 and 2...

Another 2 persons room...
Room 5 and 6

Room 4

Front Door

My room...
Hehe...
Number 1...
=D








Its messy i noe...
Will clean it up everyweek...
=)....
Will update about melbourne city soon...
I can online...
WEEEEEEE!!!!!
Happy....

1 comment:

Sing Yee said...

gosh~
ur room....
i'm speechless!!!
it's so damn messy...
u mean u live under tat kind of environment(room) for almost three weeks???
anyway....
u really got a big house...
a bungalow or semi or teres or watever??
anyway....
where's ur uni's pics???
faster upload la!!