Mar 14, 2009

Good Boy?

Our landlord always praise us being good boy...
Because during weekends all his other accommodation mia student went out...
And we....
Stay at home...
He told us we are very good...
He say we should go out and enjoy...XD
Yea...
This is wat we do at home...
Hahaxz...

3 bottle...this look normal...
Found out a new beer...
Corona...
Suit me...
Cuz it taste like shandy...
Haha...

But then...the party begin...
So long good boys...XD

The ice cream are mine...
I am a good boy...
I jus eat ice cream....XD

The gambler....
Hahaxz..



Erm...
We drank none stop...
Not including me actually...
XD
I jus...erm...
A few...XD

Tai Di King...
=)


Those are not mine...

Btw...
We had a better dinner 2nite...
Especially the omelet...
XD

1 comment:

Sing Yee said...

u shyt lo u~
no comment...