Mar 26, 2009

I...

Suddenly...
I...
Miss home...
=(

I miss food...
I miss my kenari...
I miss racing the stupid viva or the lame city...
I miss being the MP...
I miss being PG...
I miss ankle breaking wid them...
I miss SAB...
I miss middle road economy rice...
I miss big tree leg...
I miss crushing ppl house...
I miss ppl crushing my house...
I miss queensbay...
I miss gurney...
I miss GSC...
I miss Daytona...
I miss Sunday early morning bball...
I miss waking Ker...
I miss WS...
I miss lying to Baba we reaching his house...
I miss letting all of them wait me WS...
I miss tkc...
I miss....
Everything...
=(

I miss this...

2 comments:

Sing Yee said...

noe u miss home liao ler....
i noe u miss me....
:}
u are suck a FUR REAK...
just wait for a few months later then u'll be back (erm... unofficially)

yen:
i'm facing a hufe prob when koko is back.... i'm goin to vry when he's bac!!!

y3n said...

lol
u coming back d
but i hate it
when u go back aus after may....
i nid 2 cry again...
bad la
haha
sis help me 2 gv u comment again d