Apr 5, 2009

Chocolate Bar

Went down to city to get the skybus ticket....
Wow...
The South Cross Station is damn big....
Forget to bring my camera...
So dint manage to snap any photo....
Will snap next time....
Found out a new shoe shop...
Hype...
Cool and nice shoes available...
hahaxz...
Ngam me...
XD....
Jus a boring Saturday...
Found out a new place to eat chinese food...
Good chicken rice...XD
taste good...
And a new place to hang out...
Max Brenner Chocolate Bar...
O.o...
Suit those who loves choco....
Price is reasonable i guess...
I sat at there from 8-11...
And i dint drink a cup of choco from the shop...
Hahaxz...
Broke...XD
Tap water drink a lot...
Chat whole nite wid sky bear and Cow...
On the way bec....
I found out this....

I am so proud...XD
But the...
Proton car's are expEnsive here...
I guess not much ppl will consider buying...
Hahaxz...

No comments: