Apr 18, 2009

Sydney Aquarium

Thx to my trusted map Vvc took for me...
Hahaxz..
I found Chinatown...
Which seems bigger then Melbourne Chinatown...
Hmm...
Lots of food...
Just what she wanted...
Chinese food...
Hahaxz...
=)



After finishing lunch...
We walk to our destination...
Aquarium...
Thx to Wanlu and Wei Ren...
For giving us the ticket...
=)




Too many pictures inside...
But none which contain me and her...
=(
No camera man tat day...
Jus the both of us...
And we miss her dugong doll...
Tut...
Promise to bring her there again...
Find back the dugong doll...
=)







Went to have a looked at King Cross..
Which is near to where i stay...
Not a nice place to go...
Nono...
Dont go there....


End up...
McD for dinner...
She was nagging me the whole day...
For a bottle of coke...
Bad...
NO!!!

She Beh song...
So bring her to drink coffee lor...
=D
Miss it...
No worries...
Nth...
Jus like...
=)




Hahaxz...
Bring her to Darling Harbour again that nite...
I noe she like there very much...



Hahaxz...
Tut...
U remember that nite bor?
Hahaxz...
=)

=)

No comments: