Apr 17, 2009

Honey Moon...=)

Touch Down on Newcastle last Wed...
Saw her tut face sticking on the glass...
=)
Finally...
I saw her after such a long time...
Thx to Wei Ren and Wan Lu for picking me up...
And bring me around Newcastle...
Actually it is a nice place...
I like..
=)
Not so pack and crowed like Sydney or Melbourne...

Newcastle is famous for its beach...
Really nice...
She cooked for me that night..
I guess only i tasted the sweetness inside...
lalala...
Especially the soup...
Thx tut...

Went Sydney the next day...
Train...
Nearly 3 hour...
Some1 told me 2 hour..
Dono who hor...
Hmm...
=)
Dinner at her must visit place...
Darling Harbour...
Not bad lor...
Nice view...
Melbourne also gt lar...
Hahaxz...




I admit...
Really nice view...
=)...
Especially wid her sitting beside me...



Me and her...
=D

Miss her...

Emo for the last few days...
Whole house emo...
All wid diff reason...
I emo cuz i really miss her...
Miss her a lot a lot....
Life seems lost without her beside me...
AHHHHHHHHHH
I am called the MoMo King now...
Cuz i Emo none stop...
Thx to Aji...
=(

Miss u so much VVC...
Hope u noe...
=)

Unforgettable Memories...
Its just the beginning...
=)
More to come for me and her together...
Lalala...
XOXO...
Back to emo...
=(

1 comment:

vvc said...

oooooops =X
wat 2 hrs wat 2 hrs?
nonono..
no1 said no1 said...
lalala~ =P
tut...
xoxo